The CTC is not accepting applications for job opportunities at this time.
The Center frequently has internship opportunities. As a CTC intern, you will be given the opportunity to participate in the premier research that the center conducts, which is regularly briefed to leaders in the counterterrorism community at all levels of the United States Government. In addition to assisting in research projects, you will be invited to:
- Participate in briefings to top policymakers and practitioners
- Attend selected CTC courses taught to West Point cadets
- Support other CTC programs and events
We are currently not accepting applications.
- U.S. citizenship
- Must be a current undergraduate (junior/senior) or graduate student enrolled as a degree-seeking student at an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Timing: A 10-week period of time within one of the following sessions:
- Fall: September – December
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
Work commitment is full-time, 40 hours a week
Due to legal restrictions this is an unpaid internship.
Required Application Materials
Cover letter: 1 page in length, should include the applicant’s desired internship semester and describe the applicant’s area of interest in terrorism and counterterrorism policy.
Transcripts (unofficial transcripts acceptable)
Send completed application materials as one PDF file to Dr. Jason Warner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The application process for the Summer 2021 term is now closed.