When a full time position becomes available, it will be featured here. The Center conducts hiring on an irregular basis so please check this page for updates. All positions will also be featured on USAjobs.gov.
Sorry, there are currently no job listings.
The Center frequently has internship opportunities. As a CTC intern, you will be given the opportunity to participate in the premier research that the center conducts, which is regularly briefed to leaders in the counterterrorism community at all levels of the United States Government. In addition to assisting in research projects, you will be invited to:
- Participate in briefings to top policymakers and practitioners
- Attend selected CTC courses taught to West Point cadets
- Support other CTC programs and events
- U.S. citizenship
- Must be a current undergraduate (junior/senior) or graduate student enrolled as a degree-seeking student at an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Timing: A 10-week period of time within one of the following sessions:
- Fall 2017: September – December (Application Deadline: 5/15/2017)
- Spring 2018: January – April (Application Deadline: 10/15/2017)
- Summer 2018: May – August (Application Deadline: 12/15/2017)
Work commitment is full-time, 40 hours a week
Required Application Materials
Cover letter: 1 page in length, should include the applicant’s desired internship semester and describe the applicant’s area of interest in terrorism and counterterrorism policy.
Transcripts (unofficial transcripts acceptable)
Send completed application materials as one PDF file to Daniel Milton (Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org)